Tuesday 30 July 2013

MY EMBRACES

MY EMBRACE
A passionate heart’s embrace:
Fully loving and in you lost –hopelessly
Warm and glowing in passion’s embers
Cuddly envelope to your heart
A heart to heart embrace

Sparkling eyes embrace:
Glowing, radiant and smitten
Sparkly pathways to my innermost of fears
Your soul lighting and flirtingly beckon
Like a beacon guiding your love
To a safe love’s harbor

Soothing embrace of my breathing:
Like summer’s leaves falling on long grass
Like a gentle breeze rustling beautiful flowers
Your head on my chest rests
Fingers playing with your hair
In the fields; gazing…
At distant twinkly stars
Embraced by impenetrable darkness
My breathing, embraces at dusk


My lips embrace:
Hearts thumping
Blood boiling and coursing
Lips touch lips, embrace
Eyes embrace eyes-then close
Passion embraces passion
Warm breathing embraces warm breathing
For these are our embraces
Of love

09/13/2012
KIKUVI






 

No comments:

Post a Comment