Thursday 19 July 2018

sorry

How do I say sorry,
How do I make amends,
How do I make you see my heart,
Make you feel know how sorry I am.
How do I make you hold me once more,
How do I make you say,'I love you?'
Like you used to.

Do I pull out my heart,
Would the spilt blood do?
Would my heart in your palm do?
Would my blood be enough?
Enough to say, I AM sorry?

Look at me,
Gaze at my eyes,
Drift into my soul,
Feel my fears,
See my tears.

Look at my eyes,
See the look of remorse,
Look at my face,
Gaze at my sorry face,
Touch my lips,
Feel them tremble scared,
Touch my heaving chest,
The sobs of a broken soul.

Dear, Dear, that's me saying 'I am sorry.'

Close your eyes my love,
Hold me in your arms,
Rest your head on my chest,
Feel the racing heart,
Feel my heart pound, the pulse that says I am sorry.

I should never, never,
Never should I have hurt you.

Now honey,
That's me apologizing,
Honey that's my surrender,
I fall into your arms and sob.

Honey, that's me,
Wishing you would lift your head,
Wishing your lips would kiss mine,
Honey that's me wishing you would wipe your tears and sigh,
You would just say ' you are forgiven!'
My love, that's me tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment