Saturday 5 August 2017

My dreams.... remain positive always. inspired by the book : The secret

MY DREAMS
My dreams are an eagle
They spread wings and soar
High in the sky they cruise
Regal in the wool white clouds
To the skies my dreams grow
My dreams spot a target, focus and swoop,
My dreams are a never missing eagle

My dreams are the ocean
Deep and vast
My dreams take me with them
As the tide rises and ebbs
We surf the waves of the ocean,
On our backs ferrying mammoth yachts
Laden with ours hopes and aspirations
Gently rocking me
My dreams are the ocean

My dreams are the wind
Sometimes a gentle breeze
Sometimes a sweeping gale
A wet sponge on my face
Gently sponging away my fears
Sometimes a twister, a tornado
Wreaking havoc on my impediments
My dreams are the wind.

My dreams are diamonds
Precious dear rocks
Carats of unbreakable grit
Shiny rocks on my fingers
My dreams are true gems.

My dreams are parachutes,
From heights I jump
My passion hurtling towards my fears
I close my eyes and glide
Then I open the parachute
My dreams take in the wind
I ride the parachute of passion
Then my dreams gently land me
On the soft landing of my aspirations
These are my dreams
What are yours?
S.K. Kyenze
07/06/2017




No comments:

Post a Comment