Monday 21 February 2022

LOVE UNCERTAIN

 

LOVE UNCERTAIN  

Your eyes – emeralds,

The twin pearls floating on your face.

The sparkly black and white marbles

Steaming hot, straight off celestial kilns,

The radiance of your soul,

Warm with God’s life breath

Stirs my emotions,

My heart leaps in joy unfathomable, unbound

The heart lights up in expectation-

A kite, sailing in winds of what might be…

What a yearning.

 

The whiff of your perfume,

The shine in your kinky hair,

The fullness of your lips,

The rest of your breasts,

The curve of your waist,

The ring of your laughter,

A gale that sweeps me off my feet

A tide rising and ebbing in love's oceans.

 

Spread your arms,  embrace me.

Rest your head on my shoulder

As cupid his bow draws.

Let go,  close your eyes,

Hold our breath, arms in arms

drinking from love’s springs.

S.K. KYENZE  28/09/2021

 

 

 

1 comment: